The Teseo Estates Rental Services consist in the following process:
- 1. Tenant selection
- Solvency assessment ( business and financial ).
- Selection of the adequate tenant profile for the property.
- Checking rental guarantees.
2. Lease Agreement
- Negotiation of contract terms.
- Legal and tax council while preparing the contract.
- Agenda of the contract (updating of the rental rate, endorsement, rental guarantee, completion).
- Photo Property Inventory: furniture, appliances and fixtures.
- Memorandum of the arrival and departure of the tenants.
- Direct Debit for Utility Invoices.
- Information of the most efficient Removal Companies.
3. Managing of guarantees.
- Guarantee deposit.
- Management of endorsement and guarantees.
- Verification of payment of the monthly rent (optional).
- Home Insurance (optional).
4. Payments and receipts.
- Monitoring of the monthly rent.
- Payment of authorized expenses (maintenance, repairs, etc).
- Checking the monthly income in the owner's bank account.
5. Property Maintenance.
- Technical / constructive advice to the owner.
- Suitability of the property for higher returns.
- Comparison, selection and application for approval of budgets.
- Recruitment, coordination and supervision of maintenance and cleaning.
- First party insurance.
- Coordination of an expert's intervention.
6. Relationship with the tenant.
- We act on behalf of the landlord with the tenant.
- Customer service in case of complaints or incidents.
- Conflict resolution and tenant loyalty.
7. Relationship with the owner.
- Commercial, legal and tax council.
- Administrative audit report.
- Detailed monthly report to the Landlord by mail or email.
- Assist to the annual "Community meeting of Owners,' on the owner's behalf (optional)
- Direct contact and personalised management services at all times.